Thank you for purchasing Putt18 Home Version. If you have the product already then that’s great if not you can find out more and purchase the product at www.putt18.com.au
Putt18 Leaderboard is a dedicated website for the Putt18. It has been designed specifically to be score Putt18 on your mobile or tablet device.
Web App Overview
- Sign Up or Login
- Register Your Details
- Set up your game
- Game Type
- No of Holes
- No of Players
The Web App scores each player (3) holes at a time. After each players score has been submitted the cursor will go to the next player and score (3) holes. This continues up to a maximum of 4 players. Players either enter their name or their team name.
The Web App scores each Player (1) hole at a time. After a score is entered the cursor will advance to the next player and so on. Maximum 2 players only for matchplay
- The Position (POS) changes according to which player has the lowest score.
- The Nett (NETT) is the score in relation to Par. Example: If the total Par is 24 and the NETT score displayed is 23 you are -1 or 1 under par.
- The Score (SCORE) is the Stroke Score. The score are automatically added and totalled.
- The Par (PAR) is the hole value.
- In Matchplay (Match) refers to the state of the Match. Example: If a player has a lower score than his or her opponent then he or she is deemed to have won the hole. That is represented as a +1. In matchplay, when a player has won more holes than the number of holes remaining then the game is over.
- Players can have their name or team name listed.
(Can only be used once per round)
The Mulligan can only be used to delete a players existing score. Example: When a player has a +3 on a Par 4 the result is 7. Whilst the cursor is still on that hole, that player can use their mulligan to cancel their score. The player putts again and enters the new score. The Mulligan button can only be used once per game and only by the player playing.
The Challenge button can only be used to delete an opponent’s existing score. Example: When an opponent has a -2 on a Par 4 the result is 2. Whilst the cursor is still on that hole the opponents Challenge button can be pressed and the score is deleted and the player putts again and enters the new score. The Challenge button can only be used once per game and can only be used on an opponent.
The Bonus Hole can only be used by the player playing. Players must nominate the hole before they putt. The hole is played and the score is recorded. The bonus hole button is pressed and the score reduces by one. Example: Glenn has a +2 on a par 4 making it a 6. When I press the bonus hole it reduces my score by one. The Bonus Hole button can only be used once per game and only by the player playing. Cannot be used on an opponent.
Putt18 was created by Glenn Palmer and can be purchased through your local distributor or via the Putt18 website if you live in Australia. www.putt18.com.au
Putting Professional Pty Ltd
Blue Bay NSW 2261
Managing Director Glenn Palmer
M: 61 2 429100106